Austin, Texas, US
Austin, Texas, US
Over the past 14 years, I have successfully combined business, technology and management skills to deliver useful and usable software:
• Agile Practice Lead (Product Organizations of 250+ and 120+)
• Sr. Program Manager (Methodologies ranging from Modified RUP to Agile and Continuous Delivery)
• Product Manager/Owner (Vignette Content Analytics and Expert Network sites serving 400,000 Experts, 2000+ Clients, 700+ internal users)
• Engineering Manager and Team Lead (Team sizes from 3 to 10)
• Sr. Project Manager (Team sizes from 7 to 15)
Some highlights of my Business Leadership experience:
• Delivered multi-Functional, global Programs with 15 to 200+ resources and revenues of USD 1MM+ to 200MM+
• Managed 100+ major and minor releases, with global cross-functional teams involving UX, Marketing, Products, Product Marketing, Professional Services, Customer Support, Documentation, QA and Engineering.
• Delivered Applications ranging from hosted to shrink-wrap in business domains ranging from Analytics to Content Management to EMR to Portals and Financial Services.
• Effectively worked as Product Owner with Management stakeholders ranging from Sales, Marketing, Compliance, Products, Customer Support and Engineering to strategize goals, gather requirements, provide visibility and resolve issues/impediments.
• Delivered regular management updates/presentations using Portfolio and Program Dashboards.
• Worked closely with Development to iteratively implement usable, useful and high value Product features.
• Mentored Developers, Product Owners and Project Managers, provided career guidance and Program-level support.
• Defined, implemented and evolved the end-to-end Agile SDLC from Ideation through Maintenance.
• Helped enable delivery efficiencies from 100 - 300% across various Products/Teams by collaborating with cross-functional teams to reduce waste, improve quality and by encouraging ownership and teamwork.
I believe that great companies build just the right software efficiently that satisfies the customer.
Sr. ScrumMaster/Principal Technical Project Manager
April 2013 - December 2016