• Team Management: Leading, training & monitoring the performance QA team members to ensure efficiency and timely delivery.
• Analysis of user stories and requirements and derive test scenarios based on the analysis and report gaps if any
• Participate in Sprint Planning and providing testing estimates for the release planning.
• Design System Test Plan after evaluating the software requirements and understanding the scope of the release.
• Participate in Daily Stand-up meetings, Weekly Sprint Review meetings, Sprint Retrospective meetings as part of Agile SDLC model.
• Updating of Sprint Backlogs, Product Backlogs and publishing of Burn down charts on daily basis.
• Publishing of daily test summary reports covering the progress of all testing activities to all the project stakeholders.
• Designing of Test Cases and Test Scripts to validate the software against the requirements and exploratory scenarios.
• Execution of Test Cases and tracking the progress of Test Execution based on the build & release plan.
• Reporting and tracking of bugs to ensure the good quality release.
• Good expertise of Integration, Regression, System testing and adhoc Testing..
• Good expertise of preparing the QA deliverable documents.
• Collaborate with Software Development, Product Management and Project Management teams to establish effective communication and coordination for the successful & timely releases.
• Good knowledge of SQL Server.
QA Engineer and Team Lead
Code Brew Labs
September 2016 - December 2016