Trade Smart Online is an initiative by VNS (established in 1994), is a member of BSE, NSE, MCX, CDSL, and NCDEX providing end-end solutions for trading stocks online in the Indian capital markets through the use of software, and offline services.
We are an organization strongly motivated to taking the trading business online in a way that makes it accessible to more people at a lower cost. This not only involves digitizing an already offline service, but to develop tools, products, service chains and management streams that can put meaningful software into the hands of the commons.
Our approach to the above challenge is what makes us unique. At the core we believe in implementing as little human involvement into operations as possible with the direct implication being the digitization of trading at a level unprecedented in the industry before.
We strongly focus on innovation, integrating technology into daily operations to boost productivity. This approach helps our team members make the most out of the time they invest in helping us build a better trading solution for the country and eventually for the world.
LOOKING FOR a "Lead Software Developer" - For Mumbai (Andheri) location
Experience: 5 - 8 yrs
We are looking for an individual who loves technology. Not only from the perspective of code but also from the perspective of a holistic product development and someone who guns for the finest user experience. The profile includes:
1. Lead a team of developers
2. Make robust software using best practices that users love
3. Explore new technologies
4. Timely project delivery
5. Have backup systems and procedures
6. Lead a team and be involved in the entire SDLC using agile methodology
7. Manage all technical and functional tasks well
8. Explore new ideas/technology to build best-in-class applications using the best practices
1. Thorough knowledge of LAMP, OOPS, MVC architecture
2. Flexible to use different technologies
3. Passionate about excellence and technologies
4. Organization and Planning, Pro activity, Persistence, Attention to details, Ability to develop people, Creativity, High quality standards, Good communication skills
5. Good with SQL
6. Knowledge of BFSI would be helpful