Pavel Aleksandrovich Samuta
8 years final product design from concept to production. Passion, devotion and faith - it is the core of my success.
I believe that to changing that's norm life. The philosophy of my thinking: "Always look for opportunities to achieve results, to help people"
- сomplex knowledge-oriented analytical and practical activities, flexible adaptation to changes in the content of professional activity.
Passion for sport utility formed character qualities of self-discipline, courage, will-power and active life position.
Tools: Kompas 3D - time more than 10,000 hours (3D modelling, 3D printing and engineering drawings, diagrams, plans, sketches, tables, calculations, specifications), Inkscape - time more than 2,000 hours(vector graphics for mobile and web interfaces, websites, icons, logotypes, flash banners and documentation design), Microsoft Office (Google Docs) - time more than 5,000 hours (presentations, documents).
The creation of a site on the platform Nethouse for more than 500 hours, HTML - used in the design of the my blog https://pavel-samuta.livejournal.com
Hobbi tools: Adobe Photoshop - time more than 1,000 hours(retouch), SolidWorks (3D modelling), Autodesk Inventor (3D modelling).
- Strong sketching skills
- Proficiency in 3D modeling
- Excellent 2D and 3D rendering skills
- Keen sense of style and details
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and collaboration skills
- Strong detailed design skills and a passion for accuracy
- Eagerness to share new technology proposals with your clients and team
- Decent sketching skills to clearly communicate ideas
- Proficiency in other technical design skills: research, low-fi and representative model making, dimensioned drawings, BOM, report writing
- Experience with rapid prototyping through managing relationships with third party suppliers
- Strong projects - new products, interesting challenges with unique solutions
My portfolio https://pavelsamuta.com.
Brest State Technical University
Mechanical engineer 1-36 01 01 03 "Technology-aided manufacturing"
2007 - 2011
Brest State Polytechnic College
Mechanical technician "Technical operation of machine tools with CNC and robotic systems"
2003 - 2007