Founded 1 startup
Experienced in business development, sales, CRM. I believe the customer is everything and a win (customer) - win (Employees) - win (Founders) is the key. I have failed afew times before and happy to learn from it. I find myself resilient and able to go again. Currently, also running a NPO platform in my spare time. Still scratching the surface on that one.
Currently focus on developing a tech travel platform (70% to MVP) and looking to build a team. Particularly I am looking to collaborate with a Technical Co-Founder and Marketing Co-Founder.
Reach out if:
1) you believe you have a great idea or like to hear more about mine (Travel, Social good), let's bounce
2) you're good with technology (building it), business strategy or marketing
3) you entertain the possibility of going on no wages for a period of time in pursuit of the idea and building a company
1) + 2) + 3) = reach out and let's build something
1) if you are a "consultant" hoping to secure business for your clients
2) if you are a freelancer with no intent to build a product and company; you're in for fees
3) if you have a busy full time job that only gives you occasional time to indulge in this for a side hobby
4) if you are just looking around for opportunities
What new technology does is to create new opportunities to do a job that customers want done. - Tim O' Reilly