Anuj B. Gopal
I am a serial entrepreneur who have co-founded 2 deep-tech product venture for Agriculture(2007 to 08) and Healthcare(2013 to 20) industries.
I've a decade of pragmatic experience in
- building and growing deep-tech ventures (on SaaS/DaaS delivery model),
- discovering new opportunities and proving the commercials behind them using lean startup methodologies,
- delivering strategies, building strategic partnerships, account management, product management and customer development with C-level executives
- creating sales funnels, new customer development via building relationships over LinkedIn, trade show, events etc.
- delivering innovative marketing strategies, collateral, sales forecast and presentations,
- diagnose business problems in different functions by deep dive in to operations, analyzing processes and data.
Additionally, I'm good at strategic thinking, innovation, end-to-end technical product development and management, program management, market intelligence, competitive landscape, delivering growth strategies, evaluating the commercial performance of various business models, investor relations and fund raising.
Technical edge: Built and deployed 6 end-to-end hardware and software solutions using Artificial general intelligence, Cloud, Data science, IoT edge computing, and hybrid Augmented reality.
Domain: Intelligent Automation, Healthcare, Finance, Agriculture, and Telecom
Angel list: https://angel.co/anuj-bg
We're Infinite Consciousness contained within a human body - Anuj
IBM & NetApp
January 2009 - July 2013
# Received the 'IBM Innovation Award' for the discovery and development of Intelligent Automation-powered DevOps tools, which significantly accelerated the development process. # Served as the SME of Finance, Telecom and Data Management's business solutions for all stakeholders and clients. # Led multi-released end-to-end product development and product delivery. Coached a team of 14 engineers to rapidly deliver products to the market by reducing process, technical and cross-functional collaboration barriers. Represented team at global (US/EU/India) stakeholders and clients meetings.