Angel investing

Justin Trigila Creative, Energetic, Driven, Innovative

Last updated on August 16th, 2019

So I have 20k shares of stock. 65% of the shares are spoken for between the co founders leaving 35% for an investor. We are bootstrapping it to make... More

Read 5 answers

Charlie Spokes Crowdfunding - http://bit.ly/InvestInMFC - changing the dating industry for the better!

May 15th, 2019

Hi all, I'm currently in the midst of a crowdfunding round on Crowdcube and we're getting plenty of requests for pitch decks but a fairly low (in... More

Read 3 answers

Anonymous

May 9th, 2019

I'm an employee at a start-up. More passionate about the product by the day. I was hired to keep their leads warm it's not tough to do, the industry... More

Read 3 answers

Saquib Khan A real hero, don't need a mask, cape or special dress - All you need is DupDup App - Saquib Khan

April 18th, 2019

Dear community, I like to get a candid prospective and rationale on the subject. In my option, as long as you are managing your time and giving "focused"... More

Read 4 answers

steve kodra Founder

March 23rd, 2019

Not how the world works but ” Your Network Is Your Net Worth” any one recommend a VC firm in London? thanks More

Read 3 answers

Emily Seelman President of a Cannabis Company (Tetra Growth Systems) + Cofounder of a dating app (in design)!

February 28th, 2019

Ivana Petkova entrepreneur

February 14th, 2019

Hi guys, We have been working relentlessly on our MVP which is based on quite novel and sophisticated technology. The potential of this technology... More

Read 13 answers

Justin Armendariz Founder, CEO, Serial Entrepreneur LOOKING FOR ABOVE AVERAGE TECHNICAL CO-FOUNDER TO JOIN OUR TEAM

December 16th, 2018

We are using this to solicit Possible Tech Team Members and a Tech Co-Founders. We are looking for anything we can add or delete to increase the response... More

Read 5 answers

Justin Armendariz Founder, CEO, Serial Entrepreneur LOOKING FOR ABOVE AVERAGE TECHNICAL CO-FOUNDER TO JOIN OUR TEAM

November 21st, 2018

Hello Co-Founders, I recently watched the co-founderslab Master Class on The Perfect Pitch Deck. It was excellent and here is a link to the video... More

Read 8 answers

Saquib Khan A real hero, don't need a mask, cape or special dress - All you need is DupDup App - Saquib Khan

October 25th, 2018

Dear community, We have our pitch document ready, as well as prototype! We trying our best to raise $funds. At the same point our Android and IOS... More

Read 9 answers