Startup

Anonymous

April 23rd, 2021

Looking to build a storetaskers but for all ecom platforms - shopify/magento/squarespace/woocommerce. How do I build a client list first and validate... More

Read 1 answers

Novi Sonko Founder, Software Development Consultant

February 27th, 2021

Hello my fellow people in business. I would love to have your feedback on my startup, https://boostlane.com Boostlane Helps You Discover, Collect... More

Read 1 answers

Steve Procter Venture Architect | Tech Entrepreneur | Startup Innovator

February 2nd, 2021

Is there currently any kind of report/index on early-stage tech startups? By early I mean pre-funding or angel-led, so everything pre-seed. What data/reporting... More

Read 1 answers

February 1st, 2021

I've always referred to pre-startup ideas and the pre-revenue/early-revenue stages as "startups". But a lot of forums and media use "startup" for... More

Read 1 answers

February 1st, 2021

I find it fascinating talking to other startup founders about the number of hours they work. A lot don't seem to have got past the Elon Musk thing... More

Read 15 answers

Isabela Elena CEO

Last updated on January 30th, 2021

Michael Arriola Co-founder at Three Peak Designs and budding entrepreneur

Last updated on January 14th, 2021

Hi there, I have a pitch I'm hoping to share with the goal of: 1. Getting meaningful feedback on clarity and viability 2. Connecting with Dev professionals... More

Read 5 answers

Rhonald John Rose Founder & CEO of ArtandPics

December 4th, 2020

After quite a lot of thought, I have decided to go solo and hire human capital instead of co-founding. I don't think it is a bad idea if the reason... More

Read 3 answers

brent burton Entrepreneur, founder TourCast Technologies

October 15th, 2020

Hi everyone! I've come to a verbal agreement with a cofounder at my streaming startup. I'm pretty vested, having spent the past 2 years working on... More

Read 6 answers

Luke Hammond ENTP - That's looking for Co-Founders

October 9th, 2020

If everything was easy in life, it would probably be a little boring. But I'm a true believer that a good idea will come together if you don't give... More

Read 4 answers