LocalStack, the world's leading platform for local development of Cloud applications (28k+ stars on Github) is about to enter the next high-growth / scale-up phase.
This is a prestigious role with in the global developer community. A unique opportunity to shape the journey towards the future of Cloud & AI application development.
The ideal candidate would be based in Central/Eastern Europe, although other locations are also possible (remote). The role would be a Tech Lead / Head of Engineering role initially (responsible for the overall software delivery), with the option to transition into a CTO role in the future. The expected workload would be part-time initially, and full-time from April/May 2021 onwards. Compensation and equity/co-ownership to be discussed after the technical fit has been determined (several options possible).
As this will be a competitive role with several candidates in the pipeline, please only get in touch if you consider yourself among the top 5% experts in ALL of the below areas:
* Python (experience leading large-scale projects, ideally major contributions to open source projects)
* AWS and/or Azure (deep expertise with advanced Cloud APIs required)
* Docker / DevOps / Kubernetes / Testing Pipelines
* Unix systems programming / performance optimization
* Data Engineering / Analytics / Machine Learning / AI (provable track record of large-scale data analytics projects)
* Node.js / Java / Golang (at least one major language besides Python with top proficiency)
* Technical leadership (leading teams of 10+ engineers)
Looking forward to hearing from you - please get in touch directly via private message if you think this could be a good fit. Thanks!
This isn't a job board.