I have a pitch I'm hoping to share with the goal of:
1. Getting meaningful feedback on clarity and viability
2. Connecting with Dev professionals to launch an MVP
3. Start discussions around Co-founding with someone who feels passionate about the concept. (Potentially in the non-profit Sector)
I have been a business mentor for TechStars and Austin Aspiring Entrepreneurs. I would be happy to hear your pitch and give some honest feedback. I know the fear of sharing your ideas and thinking they may be stolen, it is something you will have to get over. Most people with the means to steal the idea,
1. Are already working on their own projects/dreams
2. Are not passionate about the project you are (if they even tried will most likely fail)
3. Are not willing to ruin their credibility by stealing someone's idea
Be bold, speak to people about your idea. It is the only way you are going to get the feedback you truly need. I would also look into www.1millioncups.com . This is a great place you can meet with local entrepreneurs who will quite honestly rip your idea apart (in a good way). This will help bring to light the things you don't know you don't know.
Hope this helps. DM me if you want a more private place to speak about your ideas. Still, as I said before, be bold. Best of luck!
Nice to meet you. I'd love to take a look at your Pitch. Let me know how I can help.
Hello Michael! I’d be happy to assist and give meaningful feedback on your pitch.
I work on a design and development team here in Maine called Tortoise Labs. We special in fast prototyping and getting startups off the ground that are profitable on day one. If you are interested in talking about working together I would love to chat further!