I am the founder of Rcruit - A tech startup to completely chance the Recruiting Industry. I am hoping to aquire a Co-Founder that is able to assist me with getting this from an idea to a useable plaform in exchange for equity. I am open to partnering with others who can offer Product Development, Market Research, Content Marketing, Brand Marketing, Lead Generation, Investment/ Funding Strategy, Social Media Marketing, Public Relations and Digital Marketing. You must be someone who is equally passionate about 'bending the world' as I am and would like to see the recruitment industry re-modeled in an innovative and networking initiative.
* Know your strengths and weaknesses. Find a CoFounder that can value add to the idea and platform.
* Always good to start with a project that you detail out and see how you function together. Make the project detailed with a timeline so you can see the quality of the work, and if deadlines are met.
* Finding a CoFounder is like dating and ultimately marriage. CoFoundersLab is the largest place on the internet to find a CoFounder. If you are not a premium member, you should be to widen the search.
* You should also look at StartUP Accelerator. Everything you need to take you from idea to funding, and it's now super-cheap as a community give-back.
Here is the Accelerator landing page with the link to the application:
To your success! Steve
I support steve advice . But i will share some of my experience .In business and everyday of life you need skill of people recognition in short time .
Then decide is it trustworty,helpfull,usefull and experinced or not in your goal or bussiness
if yes then move forward otherwise drop itI
Sorry for my bad english
My Best wishes with you
One last important thing.....do your due diligence on anyone you're considering working with. Check references and validate them!
Thanks for introducing yourself and congratulations on the new adventure. I suggest to be more specific on the business value that you provide, and a general idea on what you'd like to do, to attract more interest.
Congratulations on your new venture. I have a team of passionate devs and designers, and we specialize in building Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) quickly and robustly. Let's have a quick chat and discuss collaboration opportunities
CoFoundersLab is a great community to get connected to CoFounders. There are also people on this platform, LinkedIn, and other communities who will try and take advantage of StartUPS. Here are a few things you need to be aware of;
1. Never send $$ to anyone who says they can develop everything for you, particularly for cash and equity. Often times the cash component is the same as what you would pay an outside vendor without giving up any equity.
If you are going to pay an outside vendor, make sure that you outline a scope of services with payment based on the completion of each phase. Never pay all or a large portion of the fee, in advance.
2. Do your DUE DILIGENCE with anyone that you are considering working with in a CoFoudner relationship. FOUNDER DATING is important in business just as it is in personal relationships. Again, never give up equity until you've worked together on a project or two with specific deliverables and timelines.
3. Consider working with an Advisor that can function as a sounding board and can help negotiate working and potential CoFounder relationships, until built. You can oftentimes find an Advisor with tremendous expertise that can save you time, $$, and mistakes, at a fraction of the cost of giving up equity. One of your advisors may also potentially become one of your future Advisory Board Members. Here's a link to the CFL Advisory Network. Some amazing people there that can help with your journey.
To your success! Steve
Create a proper business plan. It is your road map.
First, read this book: ”Start Small, Stay Small” by Rob Walling. His basic thesis is: 1) Market 2) Marketing 3) Design 4) Product . External funding comes way down the line, if required at all. (Also available in audio) Then, you need your team. Network like mad, get people excited about your idea! Talk about it to everyone!
You can use the Slicing Pie model to determine the fair share of equity to allocate to your cofounder. Lots of people all over the world are familiar with how it works which will allow you to easily start working together without worry about the deal.
Depending on where you are in the world I may be able to help you connect with people.
We will be launching a classified listing page to help people find co-founders and other resources, I can post an ad for you if you want. I know there are a number of people interested in becoming a cofounder.
Contact me through www.slicingpie.com/contact-us
Congratulations on your new venture. I could help set you up with investment and funding opportunities. Kindly connect or contact me through email@example.com. Keep safe and all the very best.