Can anyone recommend a content research app that is reasonable for a small editing business (sole proprietor)? I'd love a more affordable alternative to BuzzSumo!
Feedly And google trends. but you wont find enough options
Well, Maybe there are less options when it goes towards specificity. I'd share some options which might possibly work.
1. Social Networking Tools: Well, you might already be into this thing. However, social networks are the best tools to know the audience's interest. When you connect with millions of people for a specific niche, you can figure out what's trending, their interest and their posts.
2. Curation Platform: I'd recommend Flipboard, you can subscribe to several topics and magazines of your interest and utilize them in your own way.
3. Blogging Platform: Medium, similar to Flipboard lets you subscribe to several topics which were (however) written by sole authors. Several authors in Medium put their articles in a creative way.
4. Quora & Reddit: Best way to find people's concerns
5. Best Selling Amazon Books (gives you quick ideas for headlines and user's interest)
6. Joining Groups & Lists in Social Networks, Studying MSN's clickbait techniques,Using Google Scholar etc.,
Some other tools in my mind: Content Studio, kifi, swayyy, wordpress, Moz bar, and uber suggest
There are plenty of option, depending upon your need and circumstances, try these and share your experiences with us.. Peace .. Z
Most of the apps are useless. Hire a VA in India for 50$/month who will work for you 160hours/Month. May be you can hire 10 full-time VA with that cost of buying a software
Thanks for all of your suggestions.